Friday 19 September 2014

Sweded Film




The sweded film that I done was for 'The Fault In Our Stars' however, I have had some difficulty in editing all the videos together as they are not compatible with any editing software I have tried to use, this will be fixed over the weekend, as I will convert them however this is very time consuming and requires a lot of attention and so I have decided the best time to do this will be this weekend (beginning 20th September.) I have uploaded the videos to my youtube so that there is evidence that I have done the work. The fully edited film will be uploaded there in the next few days. The footage was filmed on the 11th September. 


Here is the link to the youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtnEe-PzLl8PVo1XkQ0K2iA/feed

The youtube channel contains all of the content I intend on using for my final film. 






1 comment: