Thursday 4 December 2014

Improved version of the presentation.

This is an improved version of the presentation that I done in class. I decided to improve this as I felt that the first one I done was lacking information and this wasn't a piece of high quality work.
Although this one does have a few missing parts, I think that this is better. It is missing parts as these are things that I haven't thought of yet. There will be more improved versions of this as I decide what I finally want to do. One thing that I need to add into this is the title, this is something that I still need to think of, however I have been focused more on thinking of the plot and about what is actually happening in the opening title sequence. The title is something that I need to think of as this is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment